I thought that it was about time that I shared another vegetarian recipe. This one is great for when you’re stuck in a bit of a rut and you want something fun and colourful to eat! Tacos, soft or hard shell, are one of my favourite things to eat and this one is particularly nice because it is so pretty to look at. I hope that you enjoy it and I hope that if you try it out, that you’d tag me in a photo or post so that I can see it!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups lightly packed mixed baby greens
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lightly packed coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 100g Havarti, shredded
- Preheat oven or Grill (depending on how you’d like to crisp the tortillas)
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, garlic, cumin and a pinch of salt.
- Add the baby greens, fennel, carrot, radishes and coriander and toss to coat.
- Season the salad with salt.
- Arrange the corn tortillas on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the shredded Havarti cheese on the tortillas
- Cook until the cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Pile the salad on the tortillas, fold them in half and serve right away.
I hope that you enjoy making this taco and I hope that you are having a good day!
If you want to keep updated, you can:
or follow this blog! 🙂
Au revoir xxx