Hey guys! This week has been really rough on me and it has taken a lot to get on the computer and write a post instead of sleeping haha. I’ve been really over worked and I’ve been trying to chill out as much as I can.
But I was recently nominated by Sugar Smile for the Liebster Award and I thought I’d better write this post because it is fun and it is a great way for me to share with you some facts about me and which blogs I think are worth checking out!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog!
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
My 11 Random Facts:
- I speak French and Italian, I study both at uni but I am much better at French, despite having an Italian background.
- My eyes are a grey-green colour. Some people ask me what my real eye colour is because I wear contacts frequently and the light can make my eyes look different colours sometimes 🙂
- I hardly ever watch tv, and when I do, it’s either to watch My Kitchen Rules with my Mum or to watch a Disney documentary on Foxtel haha.
- I love cosplaying and just dressing up in general.
- I’ve got a serious case of wanderlust at the moment! I would really love to go back to France, but next on the list is Japan!
- I used to be very good at playing piano, one of my biggest regrets is that I stopped playing.
- My favourite animals are pigs! I have a piggy plush on my bed ahaha
- I’m addicted to hand sanitiser! If you’re ever in need of any, just let me know. I got ya covered~
- I eat an apple a day, but not to keep the doctor away haha.
- I hate rose scented things and I won’t buy certain products if they are rose scented.
- I have a Peruvian Old Man cactus called Grandpa Joe.
My Answers to Sugar Smile‘s Questions:
- Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping? Neitherrrr haha. I’m petrified of heights but I guess skydiving because I’d be falling with a professional rather than being pushed off of a ledge *cringe*
- Would you rather swim in slime or a disgusting river? Uhhhh slime I guess. Both are bad haha.
- Would you rather live off hamburgers or hot dogs for the rest of your life? I’m basing my answer PURELY by the wording of this question. Hamburger really only means meat burger, if it had said burger I would have picked that without thinking but you can do a heck of a lot with hot dogs including veggie ones 🙂
- Would you rather have no fingers or no tastebuds? TASTEBUDS. omg. If I had no fingers I couldn’t put on makeup or use my precious phone </3
- Would you rather have a time machine that only goes forward or a time machine that only goes back? As much as I would love to see things in the past that I’ve researched; medicine, tools for hygiene, and women are at their peak right now and I can only hope that it gets even better in the future so I’d pick the future.
- Would you rather be able to fly or teleport? Teleport. When people think of super powers they never think about the effort it would take to fly and people always pick flying. Just like running and swimming, I imagine flying would take a lot of energy so I pick teleporting because I’m lazy.
- Would you rather dye your hair an insane colour or cut it all off? Dye it! Although both options would be fine for be because I wear wigs haha. But you can always re-dye hair, it takes forever to hair to grow back.
- Would you rather have a third eye or a third arm? Third eye! I have a fringe so I guess I could cover it but you can’t really disguise a third arm haha.
- Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day? Sit! But I hope its only for one day because I would want to be able to walk around.
- Would you rather not be able to use your hands or not be able to walk? I’d rather not walk, despite my last answer haha. So many people have perfected wheel-chair life and I’ve always admired that because I think that would be such a challenge, but I don’t think I’d be able to cope if I couldn’t use my hands.
- Would you rather be amazing at every musical instrument or be fluent in every language? Easy! Fluent in every language. I’d love to speak as many languages as I possibly can so that would be very appealing to me 🙂
My nominations are:
- Pores For Thought
- Peachy Milk Tea
- Sweet Somethings
- Rachel Beauty Style
- Cat Eyes Red Lips
- The Lilly Mint Blog
- Judy and Makeup
- Lipsticks and Coffee
- With All My Affection
My questions for you:
- Would you rather take a European sight-seeing vacation or a relaxing Carribean vacation?
- Would you rather have no internet or no mobile phone?
- Would you rather have no one turn up to your wedding or no one turn up to your funeral?
- Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
- Would you rather be famous or be the best friend of a famous person?
- Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
- Would you rather always be over dressed or under dressed?
- Would you rather only need to sleep for 5 hours per day or need to sleep for 10 but control your dreams?
- Would you rather every day was Christmas or every day was your birthday?
- Would you rather throw away all of your makeup or throw away all of your clothes?
- Would you rather eat dog food or a moldy apple?
I hope that you are all having a fantastic day!
If you want to keep updated, you can:
or follow this blog! 🙂
Au revoir xxx